I’m hopping on here real quick to say that if you want access to the upcoming 2022 Wives of Integrity Online Conference, you’d be wise to snag the free registration before it ends May 11!
I was on this online conference last year and am super excited to be included again. Of course, I’ll be talking about sex, but there are so many sessions, my friends! There are 50+ video sessions and downloadable workbooks on a wide range of topics affecting marriage.
If you sign up for the free registration, you will have access to the video sessions for 24 hours once they release May 12-14. If you want longer access, no worries! There is an ALL ACCESS pass for longer access (and you get a ton of BONUSES with the pass). It’s only $39, but only if you choose to invest by May 11. Then the price goes up.
At the minimum, grab the FREE registration and you can decide later about the All Access Pass.
Some of the 50+ topics included to enrich your marriage:
- Four Strategies to Create an Unbreakable Marriage
- Staying Close When Life Feels Far from Normal
- 3 Ways to Create Intimate Sexual Connection in Your Marriage (That’s my session!!)
- 4 Keys to a Faith-filled Marriage
- Being Faithful Stewards of Our Finances
- Life After Kids: Thriving in Your Empty Nest
- Breaking Free from Self-Sabotaging Behaviors that Hurt You and Your Marriage
- 3 Steps to Teaching Children a Biblical View of Money
- The Four Phases of Healing After Sexual Betrayal
- How to Overcome Body Image Struggles
- Tethering to Truth when Marriage Feels Tangled
- Becoming One Flesh: Handling Conflict in Marriage
- 3 Secrets to a Happy “In Love” Marriage
- Uniquely Two, United as One: When Opposites Get Married
- In Sickness and in Health: How to Thrive in Marriage when the Unexpected Happens
- 4 Simple Steps to Get Your Husband to Know What You Want from Him
- Create a Thriving Marriage while Soaring Professionally
This conference is an avenue toward the insights that can transform your marriage. But you will miss out if you don’t take advantage of the free registration. Click this link for more details or the image below. You’ll be glad you did!
Copyright 2022, Julie Sibert. Intimacy in Marriage Blog. Links may be monetized.